- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 inch of Ginger Root, peeled and minced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and broken into bite size florets
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
add oils to a large saucepan, and heat over medium low heat, add garlic, onions and ginger. Saute until the onions are soft about 7 minutes, add coconut milk and gently simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, curry, turmeric, cumin, cardamom and mustard seeds. Cook for 15 minutes stirring frequently to drench the cauliflower in spices and coconut milk.
Scrape the contents of the saucepan onto the parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.