- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Chicken breast Halves (about 6 ounces each) cut into less than 1 inch cubes
- 4 Garlic cloves sliced
- 6 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem removed
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons parve margarine
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
First, mix the margarine with the crushed (not sliced) garlic, stir well and set aside.
Next, heat 3 Tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan or Wok over medium high heat. Add the chicken, the sliced garlic (not the crushed) and the rosemary. SautÃ© until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate, add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of oil and the sliced mushrooms over medium heat. SautÃ© until the mushrooms are tender and their liquids are released, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return chicken to the pan and stir to combine.
Remove from heat and add the margarine and garlic combination. Stir until melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.