- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Chicken breast Halves (about 6 ounces each) cut into less than 1 inch cubes
- 4 Garlic cloves sliced
- 6 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem removed
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons parve margarine
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
First, mix the margarine with the crushed (not sliced) garlic, stir well and set aside.
Next, heat 3 Tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan or Wok over medium high heat. Â Add the chicken, the sliced garlic (not the crushed) and the rosemary. Â SautÃ© until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Â Transfer to a plate, add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of oil and the sliced mushrooms over medium heat. SautÃ© until the mushrooms are tender and their liquids are released, about 2 to 3 minutes.Â Return chicken to the pan and stir to combine.
Remove from heat and add the margarine and garlic combination. Â Stir until melted. Â Season to taste with salt and pepper. Â Sprinkle with parsley and serve.