This is my favorite brownie recipe. It’s gluten free, and can be made dairy or parve.
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix (21 oz package, parve)
- 3 eggs
- Â½ cup butter (dairy) or Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks (parve), melted
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (dairy or parve)
- Â½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325Â°F. Grease an 8×8 square baking dish and set aside.
- Place the brownie mix in a large bowl, and create a hole in the center.
- Stir the 3 eggs with a fork to break them up, pour them into hole in the powder, and stir to combine.
- Add melted butter and stir batter until no mix powder remains.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and walnuts if desired.
- Spread brownie mix evenly in baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean, or with just a melted chocolate chip sticking to it.
- Cool and cut.