From the Modern Proper dot com. This is a really nice recipe that’s lemony and delicious.
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tsp Thyme, dried
- 2 tsp Garlic Power
- 2 tsp Salt, Divided
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic (6 Cloves)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest (2 Lemons)
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar (optional)
- 1 Lemon cut in 6 slices
- Heat Oven to 400 (or convection roast to 375)
- Pat the chicken breast dry and place them in a 9X13 inch baking disk for 4 breasts, or 8X8 for 3.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, oregano, Thyme, Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper to create a thick marinade/paste. I would suggest using 50% of the oil first and seeing if its too thick, then adding the remaining oil until you are satisfied. Coat the chicken breast with seasoning paste.
- Using the same bowl, mix together the white wine, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar (if you’re using it), and remaining 1 tsp of salt. Pour over chicken breasts.
- If using lemon slices, nestle them between the chicken and bake for 10-15 minutes, baste the chicken with pan juice and bake for another 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.