This recipe requires the raw chicken to be marinated for 3-6 hours!
Ingredients for Chicken:
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons of Spicy Harissa ( or 4 tablespoons of mild harrisa and 1/ tsp chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Parsley finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Sliced green and black olives for garnish (optional)
- capers for garnish (optional)
Ingredients for Roasted vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
Make the Marinade:
In a plastic container, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, rosemary, parprika, harissa, salt and pepper. Chop chicken add to container and mix thoroughly, refrigerate.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
In a bowl, cut up peppers and onions, mix Olive oil, salt pepper and parprika, mix. Spray a roasting pan, and bake to 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
With a Wok, add canola oil, heat to medium high heat and add chicken with marinade, stir fry until chicken is cooked about 8-10 minutes.
Serve chicken over roasted veggies, garnish.