Gluten-Free (or not, depending on type of pasta used)
An easy variation of lasagne; recipe inspired by David Greenberg (hence its name).Â
- 12 oz gluten free penne, or pasta of your choice
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan or romano or half of each
- 6 dashes tabasco
- 1 jar marinara sauce or 3-4 cups homemade tomato sauce
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, mix sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan and tabasco together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the marinara sauce.
- Drain pasta, add it to the bowl, and mix in gently.
- Pour into casserole or lasagne dish and bake at 350Â°F for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.