Can be made gluten free and vegetarian
- 1 Cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 6 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons hot chili paste (optional)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles, spaghetti, rice noodles, or any long pasta
- 1/2 Cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1/2 Cup chopped peanuts
Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain. If using GF noodles, try undercooking them a little since they get mushy more easily.
Meanwhile, combine broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through.
Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
Makes 4 servings.