Gluten free, dairy free. This recipe is for minute tapioca; the one for regular tapioca is coming soon. (Meanwhile, follow the directions on the box and leave out the sugar.)
- 2 cups soy milk
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp minute tapioca (1/4 cup was OK but pudding is a little too soft)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine soy milk, tapioca, and salt in small saucepan and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a full boil, whisking or stirring constantly. Full boil means it should be boiling even while you’re stirring it. This takes about 4 minutes on induction stove over high heat. (Maybe try medium-high heat next time?)
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let sit for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Stir, and pour into serving or storage containers.