Gluten free, dairy free. This recipe is for minute tapioca; the one for regular tapioca is coming soon. (Meanwhile, follow the directions on the box and leave out the sugar.) Continue reading “Unsweetened Vegan Tapioca Pudding”
The perfect cheesecake for celebrating a birthday on the farm, using farm-produced dairy.
It takes many hours to make, including cooling time, so best made a day ahead, although you could make it in one day if you got an early start. The cheesecake needs a 9-inch springform pan.
Continue reading “Chèvre Cheesecake”
Gluten free cake made by Henry, Wondernut Farm, May 2023
Equal amounts, by weight, of eggs, sugar, and gluten free almond flour. Beat eggs and sugar for about 10 minutes in stand mixer until it can form a thick Continue reading “Genoese Sponge”
- 3 Cups of Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of date syrup
- 1 whole egg
- 2 Eggs Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 435 grams of sliced strawberries (3 cups)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 135 grams Sugar (2/3 cup)
Gluten Free. Inspired by glutenfreebaking.com, bettycrocker.com, and our friend Nathan who can’t eat chocolate .
This recipe depends on Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour, which our rabbi researched and approved for Pesach for people who eat legumes.
This is my favorite brownie recipe. It’s gluten free, and can be made dairy or parve.
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix (21 oz package, parve)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup butter (dairy) or Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks (parve), melted
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (dairy or parve)
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)